Monday, June 13, 2011

Visitng Vancouver, WA

On June 30, 2011 at about 10:48pm (PST), I will be arriving in Portland, OR to visit the Vancouver, WA area. I will be there for an entire week and then return back to Austin, TX on July 6 at about 11pm (CST).

My concerns while I am away are:

1. How to keep my greenhouse plants watered in this 105 degree F heat we have here in Texas.

2. How to keep ensure my game server will stay up or get it back up in the event it goes down, unexpectedly.

3. If I will get a more spacious plane than last time...

And here is a convenient countdown for those involved in my life and the trip:


CST

3 comments:

  1. See you when you get back! :D

    trollopingabout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you server and plants don't die that week!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Numerous different highlights are likewise accessible right now Instagram. Before examining the highlights, we need to comprehend why we should utilize this mod rather than the authority application. All things considered, there is approach from the authorities of Instagram that nobody can download and spare recordings, photographs, and stories.https://kmatsermod.com/gbinsta-mod-apk/ In any case, there are a huge number of clients of Instagram needs to download and spare Instagram recordings, photographs, and stories.

    ReplyDelete